God had such a wonderful idea when He made a day of rest. (Of course, all of God's ideas are wonderful!) However, it is good to have a day set aside for rest and worship. A special time to deliberately say, "Today, I will worship the Lord. Today is the day I focus on Him." I try in my daily tasks and work to reflect Him. After all He did say.....six day shalt thou labor. But the thought of a day for Him...... I love it!
We had a special surprise for church today. A concert pianist showed up to play for the morning service and stayed the day with us. He also played for the evening service and sang not one but two songs! If you don't know this person he has two sisters. Both are amazing teachers and all three of these people have a heart for God. Which makes this writer extremely proud, blessed, thankful and a little bit giddy.
BTW.......... it is after September 15th. the bugs have slowed down their endless zzzzzzzzz and the fall of the year is upon us. I think it is great that my least favorite time of year is followed by my most favorite time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed reading your posts. I love you!!!
Post a Comment