Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spinning

If I were to have a word that described my life right now it would be "spinning".  Not that I am dizzy from medication or a physical problem. Or that I am creating some type of material.  Just that a lot of events are happening in our family right now and the effect is .....well.....spinning.   If I have left you with a sense of a bad or negative feeling, please let me say that it is most defiantly not negative in any way. 

You see, many happy things are taking place in the near future. 

1. A piano recital.    Not just your ordinary recital.  This is a graduate recital for a young man receiving his masters degree.  This young man is a dedicated, smart, hard working, talented pianist.  He will be playing some amazing pieces.   And the best part......he is my son.

2. A wedding.   Not just your ordinary wedding.  This wedding is of two special people.   The bride has chosen a beautiful organza covered dress with sparkles all over it.  Plans are being made for the ceremony and the celebration to follow.  What a joy to see God working in their lives even now.  And the best part.......the bride is my daughter.

3.  A move.  Not just your ordinary move.  This move is back to her first love.  After working for a year in a new climate, she is returning her focus on the little guys.  How privileged these little people are and how privileged the bigger guys were for having a little taste of her techniques.  What and outstanding educator.   And the best part.......she is my daughter.

So now you can see that this is a very happy time for me.  So, here I am enjoying life and seeing some miraculous things happening.  And I feel like a spring day in a field of daisies, picking flowers, enjoying the Son shine on my face and spinning.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Beautiful post! :) You are an amazing mom with some very wonderful children! I'm happy to know you!